Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, here it is...

Everyone has embarrassing photos from their past...apparently I have more than most... every picture i post of myself as a child seems to blow my friends minds so here is my blog of just that....pictures of me as a kid, i'll upload one or a few each day and hopefully you will get a laugh or two at my expense. Since is the first post, I'll post a few pictures to get the ball rolling.

We'll start off with my family....this is 1990... I have one sister who's name is Megan and both of my parents rule... they are responsible for all of these pictures.



In 1994 I was in a beauty pageant and I won and was named Gwinnett County's Little Mr. Heart of the South.... here is proof



I don't know when this picture was taken but its me and my sister sitting on Martin Luther Kings Grave in GA. I'm wearing an Austin 3:16 shirt with a South Park hat. Whats really good.


For some reason on this day, which I don't believe was halloween I was dressed like a Dinosaur and I was really bummed. Probably because I didn't have friends


Okay thats it, more tomorrow.

1 comment: